The Tri-County Centre for Education is recruiting persons with interest to work as a Casual Teacher Assistant (TA) for the 2018/2019 school year.
The TCRCE is offering a FREE three (3) day training/workshop on working as a Teacher Assistant (TA) in the Public School System for qualified and unqualified persons.
DATES: June 26, 27, & 28, 2018 (you must be available to attend all three days)
BELOW IS A LIST OF ITEMS YOU MUST PROVIDE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE TRAINING/WORKSHOP & BEFORE REGISTERING:
1. Complete a Child Abuse Register Check
(See form & instructions on TCRCE Human Resources website)
2. Complete Vulnerable Sector/Criminal Records Checks
(See instructions on TCRCE Human Resources website)
3. Complete a Resume with three (3) work related references
(These must be from your immediate supervisors)
(TCRCE will accept security checks up to 3 months old)
ONCE YOU HAVE ALL THE ABOVE DOCUMENTATION YOU CAN REGISTER BY:
1. Complete the online profile to apply at https://jobs.ednet.ns.ca
2. Attach above documents to this profile before applying
Deadline for registration is June 7, 2018.