The Tri-County Centre for Education is recruiting persons with interest to work as a Casual Teacher Assistant (TA) for the 2019/2020 school year.
There will be a FREE three (3) day training/workshop on working as a Teacher Assistant (TA) in the Public School System for qualified and unqualified persons.
DATES: June 25, 26, & 27, 2019 (you must be available to attend all three days)
LOCATION: Yarmouth – you will receive an email with details once a decision has been made on your application.
TIME: 9AM – 3PM
BELOW IS A LIST OF ITEMS YOU MUST PROVIDE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE TRAINING/WORKSHOP & BEFORE REGISTERING:
1. Complete a Child Abuse Register Check
(See form & instructions on TCRCE Human Resources website (click here )
2. Complete Vulnerable Sector/Criminal Records Checks
(See instructions on TCRCE Human Resources website & for the letter needed to apply for these security checks (click here)
3. Complete a Resume with three (3) work related references
(These must be from your immediate supervisors)
*TCRCE will accept security checks up to 3 months old*
ONCE YOU HAVE ALL THE ABOVE DOCUMENTATION YOU CAN REGISTER BY:
1. Complete the online profile to apply at https://jobs.ednet.ns.ca (click here)
2. Attach above documents to this profile before applying
Deadline for registration is June 7, 2019.
For more information you can visit our website at https://www.tcrce.ca/ or contact firstname.lastname@example.org