Casual Teacher Assistants & Public
The Tri-County Centre for Education is recruiting persons with interest to work as a Casual Teacher Assistant (TA).
The TCRCE is offering a FREE two (2) day training/workshop on working as a Teacher Assistant (TA) in the Public School System for qualified and unqualified persons.
DATES: December 16 & 17, 2019 (you must be available to attend both days)
LOCATION: Yarmouth – you will receive an email with details once a decision has been made on your application. (Note: check your junk/spam folders).
TIME: 9AM – 3PM
BELOW IS A LIST OF ITEMS YOU MUST PROVIDE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE TRAINING/WORKSHOP & BEFORE REGISTERING:
- Complete a Child Abuse Register Check
(See form & instructions on TCRCE Human Resources website)
- Complete Vulnerable Sector/Criminal Records Checks
(See instructions on TCRCE Human Resources website & for the letter needed to apply for these security checks)
- Complete a Resume with three (3) work related references
(These must be from your immediate supervisors)
*TCRCE will accept security checks up to 3 months old*
ONCE YOU HAVE ALL THE ABOVE DOCUMENTATION YOU CAN REGISTER BY:
- Complete the online profile to apply at https://jobs.ednet.ns.ca
- Attach above documents to this profile before applying
Deadline for registration is Friday, November 29, 2019.