- Xerox handles all service requests for printers / copiers. Please remind all staff to call the number on the device, when there is an issue
- Leave all devices on 24 / 7. This allows the devices to constantly communicate with Xerox
- All supplies come from Xerox Canada. If you receive a call about your printers that seems like a scam, it likely is. If in doubt, hang up and call the support number. The school will be responsible for covering the costs of any billed supplies
- Visit the Xerox website for help on using your printer: http://www.support.xerox.com/support/enus.html
- A MACD form will be used to track movements, additions, changes and disposal of machines under the Xerox MPS agreement
When is a MACD form needed?
When any change is made to a device’s location, network information or the primary end-user contact for a device.
Change of building, room, or primary contact person for supplies or service.
How to submit a MACD form:
Complete the form (available in our documents section –>) with the device serial number and all the device information that you wish to change (anything not changing can be left blank)
E-mail the form directly to Jason Curtis email@example.com for approval
With more schools using Facebook as a medium for parent, student, and staff communication, it seems reasonable to make Facebook available at our schools. Therefore, we will be unblocking Facebook on our school and office networks. It is the expectation that all users act responsibly, follow all Centre and Provincial policies, and ensure that their productivity is not affected.
Unacceptable use of social media can have negative effects on efficiency and concentration, and can cause harm to an individual or organization:
Unacceptable Social Media Practices
- Neglecting job or academic duties
- Making statements which imply that your personal opinions are that of the Tri-County Regional Centre for Education
- Sharing confidential or sensitive information, or intellectual property
- Posting defamatory, offensive, derogatory, or threatening content
- Disrupting instructional time
- Bullying or harassing students or staff
Representing the Tri-County Regional Centre for Education
Some staff and students are tasked with representing TCRCE and its schools through various forms of social media. We expect that all individuals in these positions act carefully and responsibly to protect the image and reputation of the Centre and its schools.